Thursday, April 16, 2009

Iron Priest Complete!

One of my projects is finaly completed! The Iron Priest is ready for action. 

Although to be honest, I do not plan to field him on the battlefield as there are better alternatives. However, from the moment I started building my army, I really liked the Games Workshop model, so I bought it and made him just for the modelling part of the 40k hobby. 

The next step is to buy a couple of servitors and make a nice diorama for display. 

The Iron Priest




For Russ and the Allfather!!

2 Comments:

  1. eriochrome said...
    Thank looks really nice. Is the model that textured or is all that actually just created with your outstanding painting skills.
    Spooky said...
    Thank you! The model is indeed textured. I washed it with badab black and then drybrushed it with space wolves grey. Et voila... the texture was revealed to its full detail! :)

Post a Comment